The participants of the first international Azov-black Sea forum of high technologies are provided with the following conditions of participation in the Forum:
- Participation in all business events of the Forum (except for events by individual invitations):
- A set of handout materials of the Forum;
- Participation in cultural events of the Forum (except for events by individual invitations);
- Accommodation in the hotel ” Kerch “in the standard room or in the recommended hotels;
- Meals provided by the programme of the Forum;
- The work of the Exchange of business contacts.
Participation in the Forum is provided only at the written invitation of the Organizing Committee. If you are interested in taking part in the IAF, please fill out the application form on the website. Applications will be considered by the Organizing Committee. If approved, the person who submitted the application will be sent a written invitation to the e-mail address specified in the form. The organizing Committee has the right to refuse an invitation to participate to the person who submitted the application without giving any reasons.
For more information about the registration procedure online and you can find in the section “For parcitipants”
After receiving the official invitation, passing the procedure of online registration and payment of the registration fee, each participant must obtain a special identification document – in the accreditation point accreditation badge of the Forum.
Admission of participants, media representatives and staff to the facilities where the Forum events will take place will be carried out strictly by individual accreditation badges.
For more information about the accreditation procedure you can find in the section “Accreditation”
For more information you can contact the forum information service:
Phone: +7 (903) 7855737, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org